Prospectus is made available on 1st January.
Students seeking Admission to Pre KG must be in between 3 to 4 years as on 1st June of the year during which admission is sought. Parents are advised to fill in the enclosed application form carefully and correctly taking particular care in entering the date of birth, child's name, father & mother's name.
|2||SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE|
|6||BOARD REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE|
|7||PHOTOCOPY OF MARK SHEET (Class IX/X)|
|8||STUDENT'S AADHAR CARD|
|9||FATHER'S AADHAR CARD|
|10||MOTHER'S AADHAR CARD|
1. Students shall have to complete all the work missed during their absence.
2. Those who wish to leave the campus during school hours, must bring a letter signed by their parents explaining reasons and obtain a gate pass from the office.
3. No leave of absence shall be granted except on medical grounds.
4. Repeated absence without leave/unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days/three days absence after any vacation renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the school rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on the payment of Rs. 5000/-.
5. No claim for the seat shall be entertained after the last day of the month in which the name has been struck off.
6. The Principal is authorised to refuse re-admission without assigning any reason.
1. Student seeking withdrawal must submit application along with Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) towards School Leaving Certificate.
2. Duplicate copy of the School Leaving Certificate shall be issued on a payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) along with affidavit of having lost/misplaced the original.
3. Student seeking withdrawal shall be required to clear his/her dues from June to the month of withdrawal.
4. Students can be asked to leave school on following grounds
b) Dissatisfactory progress in work
5. Fee once paid shall not be refunded, even if the child has not attended the school.